PROPHETIC WORDS of WAILING WOMEN WORLDWIDE
WOMEN INTERCESSORS FOR THE CHURCH AND THE NATIONS
(Femmes intercesseurs pourl’eglise nations (les pleareuses)
PROPHETIC WORDS – Saturday, 30th April, 2016
Declare Psalm 149:6-9 against the encroachment of your adversary.
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.
- It is the Lord keeping His people but as for encroachment, see them everywhere. Pray in line with 2 Kings 19:7;
Behold, I will send a blast upon him, and he shall hear a rumour, and shall return to his own land; and I will cause him to fall by the sword in his own land (2 Kings 19:7).
Ask the Lord to make the enemy hear a rumour and turn back.
The police are not security, they are hired. Pray that these hired men will hatch the wind.
- Pray into the month of May. Frustrate the activities and underlying plans in the pipeline.
- I Am not happy about the way they are terminating the lives I created. Let there be an earthquake to shake the Nation of Nigeria. They have not learnt their lesson. Let Christians be shaken out of their comfort zone.
- I say, seek Me. When you seek Me, you will find Me. Many have refused to seek Me. I have to shake the Nation so they will call upon Me and cry to Me. They are still sitting tight on their comfort seat. I have sent series of warnings and My people are not moved.
- Make a clarion call; wake up those who are sleeping, call those who are sitting tight. When they are shaken in their comfort zone their buttocks will get up.
- I will shield and protect the ones who seek Me daily. This day, let Nigeria call on My Name. Whosoever calls on Me will be saved Joel 2:32. Many have refused to call upon Me. They are doubting Thomases; they want to see before they can believe and act.
- My Hand is not shortened, I Am not a weak God (Isaiah 59:1-2), I Am waiting for My people to call and say;“Lord, save and deliver us”
- Have they not known the conspiracy of the wicked? They are saying, “We will rule over them and tell them what to do. Now that we have taken over, who will take power out of our hands?”
- I Am angry with the wicked, they have touched Me by taking lives. My anger will rest upon them. No, they will not build their blood banks. They say, “When we finish, we will sit and control.”I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT. I Am A Holy and Righteous God. I hate iniquity. But My children have not sought Me. They are still comfortable in their comfort zone. This is the only anger I have against My people.
SEEK THE LORD WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND
- Have they not seen the signs and signals? Have they not seen what the enemy is doing? What are they waiting for? They are speaking grammar.
- I say, who will bell the Cat? Who will cry and make Me arise?
- Have I not done it before? Will I not do it again? What is that power? Where is that god from? Who is that man that can question My integrity over Nigeria?
- My people, arise and call Me and seek Me that you will find Me. I must be sought for. If they do not seek Me, they will think it is their power and righteousness that has brought them victory. They have to seek Me. When I hear their cry, then I will move in My anger and rage and show Myself. For if I give them victory on a platter of gold, they will not appreciate it. I neither slumber nor sleep. I Am Mighty to deliver but My people MUST seek Me in spirit and in truth.
SPIRITUAL ELDERS OF NIGERIA ARISE! CALL A SOLEMN ASSEMBLY
- Where are the elders of the land? Where are the spiritual elders? I Am asking a question: Does Nigeria have spiritual Elders? Where are they, if they exist?
- Tell your Elders to rise up. Let your Elders call the Nation to order and call for a Solemn Assembly. Let your Elders arise and cry out. It is time for the Elders to come out. It is time to arise and challenge the challengers. Elders of Nigeria, arise! Elders that merit to be called Elders, not the chicken-hearted Elders and those who have corrupted themselves and cannot speak the truth. Where are the elders of Nigeria?
- Let them gather the house together! Let them come. I have been waiting for the Elders and I will come to deliver My own. Will l not show them mercy and rescue them from the hands of the oppressors? Have they not seen the oppression, the spirit of the vampire and the blood-thirsty spirit at the gate?
- The bet the wicked made to deliver Nigeria is impossible, they cannot deliver Nigeria.
- The reason I Am calling for a Solemn Assembly now is so that Nigeria will not be wounded and battered. Those who made the bet have failed because they cannot deliver the soul of Nigeria. They cannot and will never! Beat your ploughshares into spears Joel 3:9-10
Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
That is what the Lord is calling for.
Let all come out, TIME IS OF ESSENCE.
You did not understand the battle I fought in 2000. Battle won once is still won. I fought the battle over the elders of the Northern caliphate. That was the time they conspired to take over the Nation. I fought and won and that victory still stands. They are still fighting but it has been lost. They thought they had gained what they lost back, but it is impossible. It is My people that will make them lose or get it back.
Why are My people so nonchalant? Why are My people not disturbed? Why are My people so selfish and self-centred? How many have the interest of Nigeria at heart? They are there for personal gain; they compromise to make personal gain. Why can’t they work for the good of the Nation? When they compare themselves to their opponents, can they pay the price they have paid? They don’t know the huge price their opponents have paid.
There has been a contention over Nigeria. God stood and Satan stood and gave reasons why Nigeria should be handed over to him. But Nigeria cannot be released to them, no matter what price the enemy has paid. The price cannot be compared to the price The Lord has paid. This argument has no basis. But the ones called by the Lord should arise and uphold what the LORD has done.
TAKE POSSESSION OF THE LAND, CONTEND FOR YOUR INHERITANCE
When a land is given to you and you do not man it, then there is nothing to show that it is yours. It is left open and anything can come in and take possession. So I say, My people should arise and contend for what is given to them and take possession.
When the judgment started as recorded in Ezekiel 9, it started from the sanctuary. This is a reference to the household of faith (the Church).
Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. (Ezekiel 9:6)
Let them not think they can escape, it is a battle for all; all that call on the Name of the Lord. If they leave it in the hands of a few, the few will be protected but there will be a deadly wound for the rest.
All I want My people to do is, walk in obedience. Many are making sacrifices but without obedience. I need obedience. 1 Samuel 15:22. They should add obedience to their sacrifice.
THE PLAN TO SLAY THE YOUTHS
Pray for the Youths, anger is raging in their hearts. There is a push from the pit of hell to cause them to be slain, to cause them to retaliate. Pray against provocation, the push is to cause them to retaliate. Situations are pressing the Youths to the wall.
Ask God for help. Pray against the spirit of compromise; the spirit that says “if you cannot beat them, you join them”
THE ENEMY’S PLAN TO TRAP WOMEN THROUGH THE AGENDA OF HEALTHCARE
There is another agenda; they know that women are vulnerable. They want to use healthcare as an agenda. Where is the Church that will provide Health services? The Church of Nigeria prays, but they have no strategy. When will they put in place strategic plans? No strategy. It is only good strategy that can sustain their prayer. Where are the Church Fathers? School and Health is their social platform but let My people take it up seriously.
Dr. (Mrs.) Laide Okafor
International Head Coordinator
Mrs. Atim Sofiri Ogan