I got the information below from the Social Media. I think it is worth considering.
As I suggested earlier, a Conference of Ethnic Nationalities seems to be imperative.
“Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely” – Chaka the Zulu.
Can one imagine this:
BUHARI’S ISLAMIZATION AND FULANINIZATION OF NIGERIA COMPLETED AND PERFECTED IN THE EDUCATIONAL SECTOR
Buhari’s Islamization/Fulanization of Nigeria:
The concern of Nigerians over the emergence of an Islamist fundamentalist, Muhammadu Buhari as the President have materialized as Buhari has officially completed the last phase of the exercise as he over the week rounded it up by instituting a strong Islamic foundation throughout the Nigerians education sector by handing the leadership of the vital institutes to Muslims from the core North.
Below are the recent appointments in core Nigerian education departments and sectors, according to Hope For Nigeria, to continue his quest to ensure that Islam and Sharia is spread across Nigeria according to his BBC Hausa interview in 2003.
1] Head of Universities: Hausa/Fulani Muslim.
2] Head of Polytechnics: Hausa/Fulani Muslim.
3] Head of Colleges of Education: Hausa/Fulani Muslim.
4] Head of TETFUND: Hausa/Fulani Muslim..
5] Head of JAMB: Professor of Arabic studies – Yoruba Islamist
6] Head of UBEC: Hausa/Fulani Muslim.
7] Head of NABTEB: Hausa/Fulani Muslim.
8] Head of NTI: Hausa/Fulani Muslim.
98% appointments Northern Muslim.
DANGEROUS ……. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS
Now Buhari has masterfully completed the configuration of the entire National Security structure/architecure firmly in the hands of the Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani alone to the exclusion of all other ethnic blocs in Nigeria …. this is very, very dangerous for Southerners and for Northern Christians!
Police IG ……….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Chief of Army Staff ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Minister for Defense ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Minister for Internal Affairs …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
National Security Adviser (NSA) ……… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
DG, Department of State Services (DSS) ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Commandant General, Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp (NSCDC) ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Chief of Staff …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
ADC to President ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
CSO to President ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Principal Secretary ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Private Secretary to President ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Protocol to President ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
DG Customs ………. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
DG, EFCC ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
DG, Nigeria Prisons ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
DG, Immigration …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Chairman, INEC …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Minister for Petroleum …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Minister for FCT …….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
President/Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces …………. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
ADD TO THESE:
1. Head of National Assembly/Senate President …… Northern Muslim
2. Head of Judiciary/Chief Justice of Nigeria ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
3. Head, Federal Courts of Appeal …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
4. All Registrars and Principal Officers all Levels of the Federal Judiciary ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
5. Clerk of the National Assembly …… Northern Muslim
BUHARI’S APPOINTMENTS UPDATE
1. DG DPR Mordecai Ladan. NORTHWest
2. Accountant-General Ahmed Idris.Kano NORTH West
3. Chief of Protocol Lawal Kazaure Kano NORTH West
4. Chairman INEC Mahmoud Yakubu North East
5. Chief of Staff Abba Kyari Borno Northeast
6. DG NIMASA Buba Haruna Jauro Yobe NORTH east
7. Head of Service Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita Southsouth
8. SSA Media Shehu Garba Kano NORTH west
9. SA Media Femi Adeshina Osun South WEST
10. CG NSCDC Abdulahi Mohammed North Central
11. DG SSS Lawal Daura Katsina North west
12. NSA Babagana Monguno Borno Northeast
13. CDS Abayomi Gabriel Ekiti South West
14 COArmyS TY Buratai Borno North East
15′ COAirS Marshal Sadique Bauchi North East
16 CONavalS Ibok-Ete Ekwe Crossriver South South
17′ DG Amnesty P T Boroh Southsouth
18. ADC Mohammed Lawal Kano North West
19. CSO Abdulrahman Mani Northwest.
20. EVC NCC Umaru Danbatta Kano North west.
21. Chairman Transition Commitee Ahmed Joda Northeast.
22. MD AMCON Ahmed Lawan Kuru Northwest
23. CG Customs Col Hameed Ali North West
24. Aliyu Yahaya Gusau DG Budget Northwest
25. EC FIRS Dr Williams Babatunde Fowler Lagos southwest
26. Babachir David Lawal SGF North East
27. CG Customs Col Hameed Ali Northwest
28. CG Immigation Kure Martin Abeshi NorthCentral
29. SSA NASS Suleiman A. Kawu NorthCentral
30. SSA NASS Ita S.J. Enang Southsouth
31. MD NPA Habibu Abdulahi Kano North-West
32. DG Budget Aliyu Gusau Zamfara North west
33. EFCC Madu Ibrahim North West
34. DG NOTAP Dan Azumi Mohammed North West
35. NIMC Engr. Aliyu M Aziz North Central
36. NDIC Umaru Ibrahim Kano NW
37. Federal Character Shettima Bukar Abba NE Borno
38. SA Social Protection, Maryam Uwais Kaduna, NW.
39. Chairman NDLEA Muhammad Abdallah Adamawa, NE
40. MD NDDC Ibim Seminitari Rivers SS
41. PA New Media, Bashir Ahmed Kano, NW
42. NEITI Waziri Adio, Osun SW
42. DG SMEDAN Dr Dikko Umaru Raqqa. Katsina
43. DG NIMASA Dakuku Peterside Rivers SS
44. OPEC Sec Gen Mohammed Barkindo NW
45. DG NYSC Kazaure NW
46. Okoi Obono-obla SA Prosecution Cross River SS
47. Ahmed Jafaru CG Prisons Jigawa North West
48. Mohammed Babandede CG Immigration Jigawa North West
TALLY OF the 48
North west 25